Registered Nurse RN - Urology Procedural
- Crompond Rd, Mohegan Lake, NY, USA
Great opportunity to work with an established, cutting-edge, work-life balanced organization! Patient-First focused. Would you like to be part of a team that works hard, takes pride in their work, and has a collaborative spirit, then please consider applying with us...we look forward to hearing from you...!
We welcome and look forward to your application.
This opening is for a Full-time Day position with our team and this opportunity offers PREMIUM PAY. The selected Registered Nurse will be working primarily in one location, with an occasional visit to our other locations as a valued member of this elite team.
- Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
- Employment Type Full-Time
- Cortlandt Manor/Hudson Valley Hospital
Monday- Friday 8:30-5:30
As an experienced licensed RN, you will service both inpatient and outpatient procedural areas including but not limited to Pre-Operative and other care Units providing professional nursing services to patients in a Primary Care or Specialized Care office setting. As the RN, you will assist the physician or other providers with clinical procedures, perform telephone triage as needed, and participate in patient teaching. You will utilize the nursing process consisting of assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation, to provide excellent patient care. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow and learn with an organization that has been around for over 60 years providing outstanding care!
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred.
• RN license to work in state of New York.
• Maintain CPR/BLS/First Aid/AED certification.
• Two years in a hospital, medical office or other clinical setting experience highly desirable.
• Demonstrate high degree of professionalism and service excellence.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to educate patients and family members.
• Ability to provide counseling and emotional support with compassion and respect for the individual.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Excellent benefits and other incentives provided.