LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse, Dermatology
- Main St, Mt Kisco, NY 10549, USA
Great opportunity to work with an established, cutting-edge, work-life balanced organization! If you want to be part of a team that works hard, takes pride in their work, and has a collaborative spirit, then please consider applying with us...we look forward to hearing from you...!
We welcome and look forward to your application.
Are you ready to join a top-tier, highly recognized healthcare organization, where we value hard work, promote a positive and upbeat culture, and deliver unrivaled patient care? As an LPN with our organization you can expect nothing less. Competitive salary, and great benefits.
Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30; Saturday 9-1 and holiday (as needed)
Position Overview: Following a physician established plan of treatment and working under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, the Licensed Practical Nurses instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, help individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain health. The LPN will record symptoms and/or reactions and progress in patients, administer medications and assist in treatment in accordance with the Physician established plan of treatment.
• Responsible for interviewing patients, obtaining vital signs, preparing patients and assisting physicians with patient exams and treatment.
• Charting and clerical work as necessary to oversee phone prescriptions and refills to pharmacies.
• Perform triage with patient phone calls to identify priority and secondary situations.
• Perform injections and specific infusions under the direction of the physician and supervising Registered Nurse.
• Record the patient’s official record a detailed report of care given which reflects the treatment plan and specific aspects of the patient care plan.
• Restate instructions given to the patient by the Physician and Registered Nurse and refers any additional or new need for instruction to the Registered Nurse.
• Insure privacy for patient and confidentiality of condition and personal information.
• Prepare and recording clinical notes for the clinical records.
• Follow up Skills
• Customer Service
• Information presentation
• Organizational Skills
• Communication Skills
• Time Management
• Current New York State LPN License.
• Associates degree in Nursing or graduated from an accredited LPN program.
• Maintain CPR/First Aid/AED certification.
• One year of experience in a medical office or clinical setting highly desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Commitment to providing the highest quality of care.
• Ability to interact with patients and their families in a professional manner.
• Ability to work as a member of the care team.
• Experience and proficiency in electronic medical records.
• Team player who will always step in to offer support.
• Enthusiasm, drive and reliability.
• Responsive and proactive approach to problem solving.
• Positive attitude and enthusiasm.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Excellent benefits and other incentives provided.