- Main St, Poughkeepsie, NY, USA
Great opportunity to work with an established, cutting-edge, work-life balanced organization! If you want to be part of a team that works hard, takes pride in their work, and has a collaborative spirit, then please consider applying with us...we look forward to hearing from you...!
We welcome and look forward to your application.
We have an immediate opening for an Ultrasound Tech at our Poughkeepsie location (may float to other locations as well, but this is the main location). Great opportunity to join a well established healthcare organization where our people work hard, have fun and provide top-tier healthcare services to our patients! Come join our team and be part of our success!
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
This position offers competitive pay, fantastic benefits and growth potential. If you are seeking a change and want to join a phenomenal organization, apply today!!
- Under the administrative direction of the Radiology Manager/ Ultrasound Supervisor and also under the clinical guidance of the Radiologist, the Ultrasound tech will perform a variety of diagnostic ultrasound procedures/exams while applying his/her technical ability independently.
- The technologist will be expected to interact and collaborate in a positive way with all other staff members.
- The Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for maintenance of registry and active CME’s in ultrasound in order to provide excellent service.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate degree or Baccalaureate degree in Ultrasound preferred
- Completion of an accredited course in ultrasonography
- ARDMS (American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography) certification
- 2 years of experience in Ultrasound preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Ultrasound: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Poughkeepsie, NY (Preferred)
- ARDMS (American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography) (Preferred)
- ultrasonography (Preferred)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Excellent benefits and other incentives provided.