Senior .NET Developer
- New York, NY
Great opportunity to work with an established, cutting-edge, work-life balanced organization! If you want to be part of a team that works hard, takes pride in their work, and has a collaborative spirit, then please consider applying with us...we look forward to hearing from you...!
We welcome and look forward to your application.
Senior .Net Developer
- Responsible for the design and development of new web-based applications and
enhancement of existing applications as the business requires
- Develop and optimize database programs to support development during all stages of a project
- Understand and translate customer’s requirements and needs into technical solutions
- Translate knowledge from user’s interaction to generate and maintain proper documentation
- Participate in weekly meetings and maintain daily communication with users to
compile comprehensive requirements information, provide recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of software development and testing experience required
of five (5) years of development experience as a .Net developer using
.Net 4.0/4.5, VB.Net MVC 5.0/6.0 framework, SQL Server 2008 R2/2012,
VB.Net, ASP.Net, and C# 5.0/6.0 required
- Experience in Microsoft CRM Dynamics and Visual Studio 2013/2015 required
- Developing mobile apps for iPhone and Android a plus
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to establish and meet target dates; must be able to multi-task effectively and handle multiple development projects
- Ability to build strong relationships with various internal and external sources including business owners
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Excellent benefits and other incentives provided.