Information Security Administrator
- New York, NY
Great opportunity to work with an established, cutting-edge, work-life balanced organization! If you want to be part of a team that works hard, takes pride in their work, and has a collaborative spirit, then please consider applying with us...we look forward to hearing from you...!
We welcome and look forward to your application.
- Perform ongoing security procedures, including review of patch compliance, configuration management, firewall activity and other system logs, vulnerability (anti-virus, software/firmware patch) management periodic system intrusion testing and investigation of exception conditions working alongside of the Information Security department.
- Maintain, configure and support Cisco Intrusion Detection System (IDS) as well as IronPort security appliances
- Monitor and report on compliance with security policies as well as the enforcement of policies
- Implement controls and configurations aligned with security policies and legal, regulatory and audit requirements
- Participate in root cause analysis of critical events for improving preventative and reactive processes
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management
- Must meet performance standards including attendance and punctuality
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science; or equivalent years of experience required
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Excellent benefits and other incentives provided.