Associate Brand Manager
- Sturtevant, WI
Great opportunity to work with an established, work-life balanced organization known around the world for their outstanding brands. If you want to be part of a team that works hard, takes pride in their work, and has a collaborative spirit, then please consider applying with us...we look forward to hearing from you...!
We welcome and look forward to your application.
The successful candidate will report to the Brand Manager, and be responsible for growing business profitability while gaining share.
- Provide analysis in support of strategy development. Execute day-to-day responsibilities against business priorities that best align with the strategy.
- Provide analytical support or innovation trends within your category. Manage project criteria, ensure cross functional team members are aligned to and meeting milestones.
- Understand consumer and shopper insights that drive segment priorities. Execute analysis and make conclusions/recommendations to support business initiatives and priorities.
- Provide analytical support and input into packaging briefs and CAB development. Support product package changes and communication execution of tactics within non-TV channels
- Understand fundamentals around managing the business P&L
- Begin building a general understanding of our customers and their relative importance of each other to the division and to North America.
- Demonstrate honesty, courage and transparency in words and actions
- Promote collaboration by valuing others and building trust‐based relationships
- Check understanding and align with strategy, expectations, decision rights, priorities and deliverables
- Remove barriers by focusing on priorities, making timely decisions, and maximizing empowerment
- Acknowledge trade-offs, take appropriate risks, and own all outcomes good or bad
- Passionately deliver winning results individually and through others
- Approach situations and processes with curiosity and open‐mindedness while applying new learnings
Must Have Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA preferred
- Proven success as a Marketing Assistant or 2+ years of external brand management experience
- Strong interest/experience in the CPG industry
- Global experience/exposure
- Working on cross-functional team
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Passion for innovation
- High sense of urgency
- Proven project leadership capability and propensity to grow within brand management roles
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Excellent benefits and other incentives provided.