Global Brand Innovation Manager
- Racine, WI
Great opportunity to work with an established, work-life balanced organization known around the world for their outstanding brands. If you want to be part of a team that works hard, takes pride in their work, and has a collaborative spirit, then please consider applying with us...we look forward to hearing from you...!
We welcome and look forward to your application.
As the Innovation Manager, you will deliver innovation rooted in consumer insights to further grow the brand.
- Scoping, ideation and development of NPD projects for innovation, including design and concept development
- Identify and leverage powerful consumer insights and turn them into wining new products
- Drive harmonization in innovation across country cluster and brands
- Drive innovation capabilities and oversee project management
analysis in support of strategy development. Execute day-to-day
responsibilities against business priorities that best align with the
- Provide analytical support or innovation trends within
your category. Manage project criteria, ensure cross functional team
members are aligned to and meeting milestones.
- Understand consumer and shopper insights that drive segment priorities. Execute analysis and make conclusions/recommendations to support business initiatives and priorities.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in developing consumer products
- Global experience/exposure
- Leadership of cross-functional team
- Passion for innovation
- High sense of urgency
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Excellent benefits and other incentives provided.