Account Executive, Enterprise
- San Jose, CA
TextRecruit is a patented, intelligent messaging platform that helps employers manage two-way text and chat communication with candidates and employees. The platform can easily integrate with existing Applicant Tracking Systems or can be used independently by recruiters. We've experienced explosive growth over the past year and are looking for a motivated sales leader to come in and own the TextRecruit sales process and optimize our deal sizes.
TextRecruit partners with global leaders like Oracle, ADP, iCims, Careerbuilder, and others to deliver it's best in class communication platforms to their users. With over 200 paid clients, logos include the US Marines, National Guard, Ford, Cheesecake Factory, CDW, VMware, Conway Trucking and more. TextRecruit is a profitable and ventured backed organization.
You will use your extensive experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with potential customers. If you have an exceptional track record in sales, experience in the HR technology space, and are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment, TextRecruit is the place for you.
- Manage inbound lead flow
- Prospect through existing customers and partners to build pipeline
- Build strong relationships with prospects
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on the pipeline status
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and document and distribute competitive information
- Invest in colleagues and give coaching and advice when you see an opportunity for improvement
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it’s outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- 5+ Years Closing Experience
- Experience with recruiting, recruitment media and HR software
- Experience with SaaS opportunities and Salesforce.com platform
- Experience selling IT or HR Technology
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high-level business in an evangelist sales environment
- Have a repeatable sales process and methodology
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.