Account Executive, SMB
- San Jose, CA
TextRecruit is a candidate and employee engagement platform that leverages text, chat and AI to optimize the hiring funnel. The system can easily integrate with existing Applicant Tracking Systems or can be used independently by recruiters. We've experienced explosive growth over the past year and are looking for a motivated account executive to come in and own the TextRecruit sales process and optimize our deal sizes.
TextRecruit partners with global leaders like Oracle, ADP, iCims, Careerbuilder, and others to deliver it's best in class communication platforms to their users. With over 200 paid clients, logos include the US Marines, National Guard, Ford, Cheesecake Factory, CDW, VMware, Conway Trucking and more. TextRecruit is a profitable and ventured backed organization.
TextRecruit offers an exciting start-up opportunity in the Bay Area, with an award-winning product in the rapidly growing sectors of recruiting. Selling at TextRecruit gives you a chance to get in at the ground level of a well-positioned start-up in a booming industry. Expectations are high and wins are compensated.
This is a ground floor opportunity with tremendous upside and a high inbound interest. The Account Executive position will be responsible for targeting, engaging and closing leads generated and targeted accounts from the TextRecruit marketing team in small to medium sized business.
- Learning and Adopting the TextRecruit Sales Methodology and Process
- Quota Attainment
- Qualifying and creating opportunities from inbound leads and marketing initiatives
- Prospecting and identifying opportunities to acquire new business – this is a “hunter" role
- Cold-calling key decision makers to set appointments
- Gathering data and actively listening to prospective and existing clients by using consultative sales methods to fully understand their business, uncover their problems, and identify impact areas
- Thinking strategically to create and deliver complex, customized solutions that provide value to clientsʼ bottom line
- Becoming an Industry Expert with researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal training resources
- Conducting tailored, web-based presentations over the phone to showcase TextRecruit solutions
- Driving revenue by effectively addressing the client's business needs, offering appropriate value proposition solutions, creating urgency, and closing accounts over the phone
- Building and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota
- 1-2 Years Selling Experience
- Strong ability to initiate, establish and nurture meaningful business relationships over the phone
- Upbeat and positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Flexible and adaptive to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and Google Apps
- Expertise with conceptual sales, solution selling, and value-based selling
- Experience working on a performance-based compensation structure (base + commission)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.