Inbound Sales Development Representative
- San Jose, CA
TextRecruit is a candidate and employee engagement platform that leverages text, chat and AI to optimize the hiring funnel. The system can easily integrate with existing Applicant Tracking Systems or can be used independently by recruiters.
TextRecruit partners with global leaders like Oracle, ADP, iCims, Careerbuilder and others to deliver it's best in class communication platforms to their users. With over 200 paid clients, logos include the US Marines, National Guard, Ford, Cheesecake Factory, CDW, VMware, Conway Trucking and more. TextRecruit is a profitable and ventured backed organization.
- Drive TextRecruit revenue growth through qualifying inbound leads from webinars, trials, ebooks and demo requests
- Create net new leads through managing outreach emails & phone calls with a focus on setting appointments for the enterprise team
- Research prospect contact information and best ways to develop a relationship
- Cultivate and qualify new leads that turn into quality appointments
- Cold call, prospect and pipeline building with opportunity identification
- Educate prospects on TextRecruit's mobile recruiting solutions
- Graduate of a four year college with great background
- High sales IQ, but no prior sales experience necessary
- Computer literacy; proficient in MS Office Applications, Excel, Google Apps, and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in selling technology / media solutions is a big asset
- Team player, must have experience in High School Athletics, Playing a Musical Instrument or Competing at High Level in Something
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.