IBM Watson Conversation Engineer
- San Jose, CA
TextRecruit is a patented, intelligent messaging platform that helps employers manage two-way text and chat communication with candidates and employees. The platform can easily integrate with existing Applicant Tracking Systems or can be used independently by recruiters.
TextRecruit partners with global leaders like Oracle, ADP, iCims, Careerbuilder, and others to deliver it's best in class communication platforms to their users. With over 200 paid clients, logos include the US Marines, National Guard, Ford, Cheesecake Factory, CDW, VMware, Conway Trucking and more. TextRecruit is a profitable and ventured backed organization.
TextRecruit is looking for an IBM Watson Conversation Engineer to join our Engineering team! We are looking for someone with:
- Experience working on chatbot projects
- Knowledge of AI platforms and tools landscape
- Past experience with the IBM Watson platform - specifically the conversation product
- Good troubleshooting + problem-solving skills
- Interpretation of business conversation flows and conversion of those flows into conversation configuration
- You will work with the sales team, customers, and technology staff to accurately interpret requirements, specifications, and models to develop front-end and/or backend code for the appropriate solution.
- Liaise with team members to document processes, workflows and user requirements.
- Be the go-to person to recommend, design, develop, test, implement/automate, and support creative and optimal data solutions.
- Communicate project status, issues, and accomplishments periodically to staff and users requesting reports.
- Be excited to develop in a fast-growing startup!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.