Assistant Business Development EAEU/CIS
- Troonstraat 130, 1050 Elsene, Belgium
- Department: Sales
Tessenderlo Group is a diversified industrial group that focuses on agriculture, valorizing bio-residuals and providing industrial solutions. The group employs approximately 4,700 people, is a leader in most of its markets and recorded a consolidated revenue of 1.6 billion EUR in 2018. Tessenderlo Group is listed on Euronext Brussels and is part of Next 150 and BEL Mid indices. Financial News wires: Bloomberg: TESB BB – Reuters: TESB.BR – Datastream: B:Tes
Provide support to the TKInt fertilizer business development in EAEU / CIS (Eurasian Economic Union/ Commonwealth of Independent States), in line with the long-term potential/ ambition identified and supporting commercial strategy developed, thereby supporting the delivery of sales and margin targets in the region:
· Translation of written and oral communications between English, Russian and Ukrainian; and dissemination of information to relevant people.
· Preparation of contracts, marketing materials, and other related documents in English, Russian and/or Ukrainian, taking care of:
o legal aspect (in consultations with legal experts at TG and/or of third parties);
o commercial aspects (in consultations with relevant commercial experts);
o technical aspects (in consultations with relevant technical experts);
o languages related aspects.
· Provide support for selection of customers, suppliers and/or other partners in the frame of BD activities.
· Provide support to existing customers (i.e., distributors and growers), to commercial, logistics and agronomical teams of TKInt.
· Provide support to international industrial exchanges (i.e. liked to new production and storage facilities).
· Provide support in organization, coordination and execution of meetings and of visits of EAEU/CIS partners to Belgium and France as well as of TKInt/ TG representatives to EAEU/CIS.
· Take care of meetings’ minutes/ summaries, when appropriate.
· Submit periodic reports as required by the hierarchical manager, Manager Business Development
· Support in reporting to the TKInt/ TG management on the BD progress.
· Proper archiving of documents at different departments.
· Participate in the production of marketing & publicity material in the corresponding region, when appropriate.
· Build, maintain, update and actively utilize his/her network to promote TKInt products in the region aiming at the sales growth in the frame of the agreed business strategy.
· Stakeholder Management in order to increase the efficiency of the BD efforts.
· Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Physics, Engineering, Agriculture/ Agronomy, Business Administration, preferred.
· 2-5 years of relevant experience in support of business development/ commercial activities, preferably in the agrochemical sector.
· Fluent knowledge of English, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
· Comfortable working in a matrix organization.
· Sound experience in preparation of commercial and/or project related contracts in different languages.
· Basic knowledge/understanding of financial concepts.
· Understanding of B-to-B international environment and economical, legal and regulatory aspects.
· Entrepreneurial, assuming responsibility for performance, recognizing opportunities and acting efficiently.
· Self-resilient /highly motivated /strong communication skills.
· Prepared to travel occasionally to Russia, Ukraine, Belarus.
· Organized, disciplined and fact based decision taking.
· Knowledge of usual software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
What do we offer?
· Working in challenging, international context with the chance to broaden your network and experience level.
· A temporary contract of 1 year, with the chance of prolonging.
· A close team with the right attitude and spirit to let you grow and succeed in the job.