Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Strategist
- Saint-Hubert, QC, Canada
At Techo-Bloc, we aren’t just paving patios – we’re paving the way for great careers! Founded on a culture of innovation, we manufacture landscaping products focused on design, durability and flair. Our growing team is seeking passionate people, ready to make an impact.
Intrigued? Come grow with us.
Why Work for Us
We love to brag. Techo Bloc offers its valued employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Here are a few of our perks:
- Resources that are invested in your success
- Dynamic experience learning and evolving career path
- Great chance to develop your skills and grow
- Epic barbecues and Christmas parties
- 100% remote
- Generous bonus program
- Snack filled kitchens
- Free parking
- Considerable referral bonuses
- Employee discounts on Techo-Bloc’s products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP available 24/7)
- …and more!
Emulating the size & structure of an agency with approximately 30 team members and counting, our marketing departments mission is to reinvent the way landscapes are designed, built and experienced. With a strong culture for creativity, our team is composed of a powerful combination of design and content experts, landscape architects, digital leaders and strategic thinkers. This means - We’re constantly looking ahead for new technologies, trends, and innovative concepts in order to best support our clients in their landscape renovation process. It is our creative spirit that not only defines us but pushes us forward. To design. To inspire. To create products that bring art into your outdoor experiences and ignite everyone's spark for design. Ask us what we do, and we’ll tell you: “We live to create inspiring artscapes.”
More Than Just an Opportunity:
2021 is a big year for our Digital Marketing Team. We have shared success, learned from challenges, and we want to bring the team & our work to the level in 2022. Which is why we are expanding our Digital Marketing department.
The CRO Strategist will play a big role in our acquisition team. You will oversee our Digital Marketing Platforms (SEO/SEM/Analytics etc.), take the ownership of our digital marketing strategies and lead us to success through smarter acquisition & conversion.
This is a perfect timing to take a fresh start, as you will become part of our 2022’s core marketing strategy, use your experience & knowledge to take YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE.
Your Day-to-Day Matters:
- Understand Techo-Bloc’s performance data through SEO/SEM/Analytic Platforms & translate them into strategic suggestions
- Explain digital information to non-digital colleagues
- Plan and execute strategies to drive online traffic to our websites and other digital corporate assets
- Develop 2022’s digital marketing strategy with digital director
- Manage conversion budget & propose better ad spending model
- Execute on SEO/SEM practices & optimization
- Manage contact with our external digital marketing consultants/agencies/freelancers
- Collaborate on social media development & data optimization with our Social Media Specialist & Web Analyst
- Collaborate with Marketing Automation Specialist fixing leaky buckets in lead nurturing process
- Launch initiative strategies that optimize different types of marketing conversions such as social ads, landing pages, posts, emails, remarketing campaigns, etc.
- Stay up-to-date and experiment with new online & industry trends
- University or College Degree in Management, Marketing, or related fields
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing field
- Experience in leading a team
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Extensive knowledge and experience on SEM & SEO: Ad Bidding, Budget Management, Keyword Research, Competitive Analysis, Content Optimization, Lead Nurturing & Conversion Tracking, Technical SEO & Tagging
- Experience in managing SEM platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Houzz, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing platforms including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Data Studio, HubSpot, Unbounce
- Experience in Mobile Advertising
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.