CDL Class A Driver
- Saint-Hubert, QC, Canada
Why join Techo-Bloc?
- Very competitive salary paid by the mile;
- All deliveries and pick-ups paid;
- Bonus program;
- Safe environment, training and certification paid if required by the position;
- Flexible hours;
- Career path opportunities – move to production, distribution, maintenance or supervisory roles;
- Group insurance plan as of day
- Employee discounts on Techo-Bloc’s products;
- Dynamic and dedicated team;
- Uniforms provided;
- Epic barbecues and Christmas parties;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP available 24/7).
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the driver transports goods between Techo-Bloc's manufacturing sites, customers and the warehouse sites for products destined for consumers and distributors. The warehouses are located in the province of Quebec, Ontario and the United States. The driver will have to :
About the Role:
- Ensure the delivery of concrete blocks to the sites from different plants in Quebec, Pennsylvania and the Mid-Western United State;
- Secure the blocks on the platform;
- Ensure documentation is completed properly;
- Maintain safety rules at all times, both in terms of loading and driving;
- Comply with applicable laws (hours of service, stowage, loads and dimensions);
- Stowage with nylon straps and wedges. Rarely with canvas.
- Valid Class 1 driver's license;
- Minimum of three years of experience or a CTFR;
- Excellent driving record;
- Valid passport;
- Functional English, ability to read and interpret documents, instructions and to maintain a discussion, if necessary, with a customs officer.
Headquartered on the South Shore of Montreal, just steps away from Quartier Dix30, Techo-Bloc is a leader in outdoor landscape products. We passionately create new products to allow all design enthusiasts to transform ordinary spaces into exceptional spaces.
Why work for Techo-Bloc, you may ask? We listen and respect our employees and encourage them to make an impact. We love talent and people who are ready to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. If you're looking to put your knowledge, experience and passion into play, this is the place for you. We celebrate change, welcome your bold initiatives, and support you in bringing them to life. Our company has grown rapidly and this is just the beginning. Come join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and make this your next big move. You will not be disappointed!
We want to meet you, send your application now!