Territory Sales Representative
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Techo-Bloc is expanding it's Team in the Southeast!
We are in search of a passionate, energetic sales professional with experience in the hardscape/landscape industry to be our Hardscape Consultant based in Nashville, TN covering Tennessee.
The position includes a competitive salary, monthly car allowance, bonus opportunities, plus commissions.
We also offer world-class leadership/sales training and the best systems knowledge training in the industry from our very own Peter "Paver Pete" Baloglou. Take your career to the next level with the fastest-growing, most cutting-edge manufacturer in the Hardscape industry!
Founded in 1989, Techo-Bloc has grown its distribution to over 700 stores across the USA & Canada and our team has grown from 5 to over 600. We do not wake up in the morning to deliver “good enough”. We work every day to impress, to surpass industry standards and to push the envelope beyond expectations for our customer's outdoor spaces.
- Service & support your territory's retail distribution centers giving them the tools and resources to grow their business as a Techo-Bloc Authorized Distributor.
- Educate & train contractors on product knowledge and installation best practices.
- Ensure Techo-Bloc’s brand consistency and service excellence across all sales channels.
- Take pride in maintaining the reputation of the company as an industry leader for consumer experience, contractor education, and customer service.
- Some overnight travel is required.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years experience selling into a dealer network or working in the hardscape/building material industry (selling or installing).
- Experience in building action plans, deciphering sales reports and building customer sales strategies.
- Must have a valid passport and be able to come to Canada for Head Office training/meetings.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Ambition Thrives Here
Techo-Bloc is a firm believer in everyone having a voice and the opportunity to make an impact. We value empathy and enthusiasm. If you are determined to support the success of your customers and build a reputation that will set you apart from the competition, this is the place to do it.
Why Work for Us?
We love to brag. Techo Bloc offers its valued associates a competitive salary, paid time off and a comprehensive benefits package. Here are a few of our perks:
- Medical Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Discount on Products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training & Development
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.