- Saint-Hubert, QC, ca
Why join Techo-Bloc?
- Competitive salary: 20,75$/hour and 21,25$/hour after probation period.
- End of year Bonus
- Day shift
- 40-hour work week is guaranteed
- Referral Bonuses
- Young and dynamic team
- Career path opportunities – move to production, distribution, maintenance, transportation or supervisory roles
- Group insurance plan after 3 months of service
- On-site training and additional courses available such as forklift certification (if it`s a work requirement)
- Awesome uniforms and swag
- Employee discounts on Techo-Bloc’s products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP available 24/7)
- Free Parking
The warehouse clerk is responsible for the receiving, storage, inventory, preparation and distribution of materials. He/she contributes to ensuring an uninterrupted supply of spare parts and supplies necessary for the continuity of operations by performing tasks such as ordering, making available and inventorying spare parts. Performs administrative and operational activities in a high quality performance environment. Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders.
- Loads and unloads goods manually or with a forklift;
- Approve the receipt of goods, verify the good condition and quantities received with supporting documents, process returns;
- Receive goods in the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system;
- Respond to internal customer requests: part searches and returns, check-out, etc. ;
- Prepare and control goods for shipment to departments, ensure concordance of related documents.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a warehouse clerk;
- Ability to work with computer systems;
- Experience with a computerized management system (ERP) is an asset;
- Organizational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good physical ability;
- Bilingualism is an asset;
- Driver's license, an asset.
Headquartered on the South Shore of Montreal, just steps away from Quartier Dix30, Techo-Bloc is a leader in outdoor landscape products. We passionately create new products to allow all design enthusiasts to transform ordinary spaces into exceptional spaces.
Why work for Techo-Bloc, you may ask? We listen and respect our employees and encourage them to make an impact. We love talent and people who are ready to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. If you're looking to put your knowledge, experience and passion into play, this is the place for you. We celebrate change, welcome your bold initiatives, and support you in bringing them to life. Our company has grown rapidly and this is just the beginning. Come join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and make this your next big move. You will not be disappointed!