Industrial Electronics Technician
- Saint-Hubert, QC, Canada
At Techo-Bloc, we aren’t just paving patios – we’re paving the way for great careers! Founded on a culture of innovation, we manufacture landscaping products focused on design, durability and flair. Our growing team is seeking passionate people, ready to make an impact.
Intrigued? Come grow with us.
Why Join Techo-Bloc?
We love to brag. Techo Bloc offers its valued employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Here are a few of our perks:
- Competitive salary;
- Leaders who are invested in your success;
- Have a dynamic job and evolving career path;
- Develop your skills and grow;
- Group insurance plan after 3 months of service;
- Awesome uniforms and swag;
- Epic barbecues and Christmas parties;
- Generous bonus program;
- Free parking;
- Considerable referral bonuses;
- Employee discounts on Techo-Bloc’s products;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP available 24/7).
We are growing!! Techo-Bloc is looking for an industrial electronics technician for our St-Hubert plants. The incumbent will collaborate with the team to automate our production while ensuring safe and reliable production operations. The technician will have to:
- Installing, diagnosing, servicing and repairing electrical equipment;
- Reading and understanding wiring diagrams to trace electrical circuits and ensures proper operation according to manufacturer's specifications;
- Ensure proper functioning and completes any preventative measures as needed;
- Complete and submit service documentation each day with the relevant service information;
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes;
- Use robots (PLCs) and other systems to monitor and control processes;
- Install, configure, program and start automated systems;
- Repair equipment during calls from production operators.
The shifts offered are as follows:
- Weekend Day Shift (Friday to Sunday - 5:30am-5:30pm)
- Rotation Shift (4 days, 12 hours)
- DEC in industrial electronics;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing industry;
- Basic concepts with cutting, manufacturing and welding tools;
- Ability to read plans, sketches and service bulletins;
- Good knowledge of French spoken and written, English is an asset;
- Focused on results and customer service;
- Autonomy, rigor, proactivity and problem solving.
Why work for Techo-Bloc, you may ask? We listen and respect our employees and encourage them to make an impact. We love talent and people who are ready to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. If you're looking to put your knowledge, experience and passion into play, this is the place for you. We celebrate change, welcome your bold initiatives, and support you in bringing them to life. Our company has grown rapidly and this is just the beginning. Come join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and make this your next big move. You will not be disappointed!
We want to meet you, send your application now!
COVID-19 considerations: The health and safety of our employees is important to us. To keep our staff safe, we've implemented safety guidelines in line with prevalent Quebec laws and regulations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.