Wheel Loader Operator - Weekend Shift ($16.50/hour + $6/hour shift differential)
- Pen Argyl, PA 18072, USA
Do you know Techo-Bloc’s precious stones?
Design aficionados at heart, we believe in style with substance making R&D both a core competency and a passionate pursuit. To that end, we build production facilities of the highest caliber and equip them with the latest technology including our own inventions. We ensure the landscape and masonry products we design and produce are functional, durable, and astonishingly beautiful.
With 8 manufacturing facilities, 30 international patents and over 600 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment. Through exceptional product quality, innovation and a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, we have developed a true passion for helping our partners succeed. As we continue to expand, our team members are always offered opportunities to hone their skills, learn new abilities and pursue projects that excite them.
Schedule: Saturday - Monday, 5:30AM - 5:30PM
- Review production orders to determine amounts of materials needed for daily production.
- Ensures adequate supply of materials, and orders from supplier as needed.
- Operate yard forklifts, front end loader and man lifts. Load and unload trucks with forklifts.
- Interacts with shift supervisors and plant manager regarding materials and required amounts to be used for daily production.
- Inspects inside/outside material at end of each shift, and ensures adequate and clean supply of materials for following shift.
- Operates conveyor system to move and load materials and equipment as needed.
- Coordinates the delivery of supplies arriving and leaving the yard.
- Maintains inventory in clean and usable condition.
- Monitors supply levels and replenishes as necessary.
- Completes minor repairs to equipment and refers issues to maintenance to avoid production delays.
- Complies with company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Reports any discrepancies and problems to management.
- Maintains tools, equipment and work areas in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Adheres to established policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Have the knowledge, skill, and ability to operate an industrial forklift & loader
- Industry and machine specific experience is an asset
- Be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide currency, weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Ability to problem solve & multi task in order to handle problems and situations effectively
- Loyalty, honesty, humbleness and transparency
- Teamwork and cooperation attitude
- Deliver results with the highest quality standards – never accept mediocrity
- Have a strong work ethic, always consider the Company’s best interest before making a decision
- A competitive salary with wage progression;
- Full time schedule with the possibility of over time;
- Premium on some shifts (evening or weekend);
- Complete group insurance after 3 months of service;
- On-the-job and health and safety training;
- Team spirit and dynamism at work;
- The candidate must be able to commute to work as public transport is not available on some shifts.
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.