Loader - weekend ($19,50 -$22,77 + premium)
- Saint-Hubert, QUEBEC, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Headquartered on the South Shore of Montreal, just steps away from Quartier Dix30, Techo-Bloc is a leader in outdoor landscape products. We passionately create new products to allow all design enthusiasts to transform ordinary spaces into exceptional spaces.
Why work for Techo-Bloc, you may ask? We listen and respect our employees and encourage them to make an impact. We love talent and people who are ready to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. If you're looking to put your knowledge, experience and passion into play, this is the place for you. We celebrate change, welcome your bold initiatives, and support you in bringing them to life. Our company has grown rapidly and this is just the beginning. Come join one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and make this your next big move. You will not be disappointed!
Transport goods according to the rules of good conduct for heavy machinery. Inspect machinery on a daily basis. Order and load aggregates to supply cement production while using loaders according to their capacities and limits. Comply with the company's health and safety rules at all times.
- Fill the productions with aggregates
- Call and direct trucks to the proper aggregate unloading locations
- Fill trucks with defective products (scrap)
- Validate and push the aggregates received into the appropriate reserve
- Bring the sand on the hot plate (winter)
- Snow removal (winter)
- Diplôme d'études secondaires (Niveau 2 minimum)
- Formation machinerie lourde (loader) requise avec carte de compétence
- Permis de conduire classe 5
- Expérience 5 ans minimum à opérer un loader
Why work for Techo-Bloc?
- Weekend shift - Friday to Sunday (5: 30 am to 5:30 pm)
- competitve salary starting at: 19,50$/hour + premium
- Referral Bonuses
- Career path opportunities – move to production, distribution, maintenance, transportation or supervisory roles
- Group insurance plan after 3 months of service
- Employee discounts on Techo-Bloc’s products
- On-site training and additional courses available such as forklift certification (if it`s a work requirement
- Awesome uniforms and swag
- Newly renovated plant kitchens and bathrooms in St-Hubert plants in spring 2021
- Free Parking
- Epic barbecues and Christmas parties
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP available 24/7)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.