Industrial electronics technician
- Saint-Hubert, Québec, Canada
Build your Career at Techo-Bloc.
Headquartered on the South Shore of Montreal, just steps from Quartier Dix30, Techo-Bloc is the leader in product innovation in its industry. With 8 manufacturing facilities, 30 international patents and over 600 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment. Through exceptional product quality, innovation and a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, we have developed a true passion for helping our partners succeed. As we continue to expand, our team members are always offered opportunities to hone their skills, learn new abilities and pursue projects that excite them.
For our St-Hubert plants, Techo-Bloc is looking for an industrial electronics technician. The incumbent will collaborate with the team to automate our production while ensuring safe and reliable production operations. The technician will have to:
- Assist the team in the design and development of electrical circuits;
- Supervise the assembly, calibration and repair of control devices;
- Use robots (PLCs) and other systems to monitor and control processes;
- Estimate costs, planning and management of works;
- Install, configure, program and start automated systems;
- Repairs equipment during calls from production operators.
- DEC in industrial electronics;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the manufacturing industry;
- Basic concepts with cutting, manufacturing and welding tools;
- Ability to read plans, sketches and service bulletins;
- Good knowledge of French and spoken and written English;
- Focused on results and customer service;
- Autonomy, rigor, proactivity and problem solving.
We offer an excellent compensation program
- Competitive base pay
- Bonus program
- Full group insurance
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.