- Saint-Hubert, Québec, Canada
Build your Career at Techo-Bloc.
Headquartered on the South Shore of Montreal, just steps from Quartier Dix30, Techo-Bloc is the leader in product innovation in its industry. Our pavers, retaining walls and masonry materials are a model of beauty, quality and durability. As we strive for continuous improvement, we are constantly engaging in new challenges, products and niches to remain at the forefront of our industry.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the incumbent will be responsible on a daily basis to generate management reports, to perform bank reconciliation and supports the financial operations of the Canadian company (Techo-Bloc Inc.) It will include:
- Production of the daily cash flow report;
- Performing bank reconciliation on a daily basis;
- Making various accounting journal entries;
- Performing general ledger reconciliation;
- Performing reclassification entries on a monthly basis;
- Supporting various unspecified requests from the Assistant Controller and Controller of the Canadian entity;
- Proceed to invoicing from the delivery notes;
- Any other related tasks
- DEC in administrative techniques or equivalent experience;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience with Integrated Management Software (ERP) is essential, such as SAP or AX;
- Must have excellent skills of Excel software;
- Excellent understanding of accounting processes in general;
- Bilingualism, in both English and French, written and oral;
- A keen sense of organization;
- Attention to detail and rigor;
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.