Production Labourer (March 2021)
- Chambly, Québec, Canada
Do you see yourself running a world class production facility one day? Your career journey starts here! Let us help you achieve your goals!
We want to hear from you!
Headquartered on the South Shore of Montreal, just steps from Quartier Dix30, Techo-Bloc is the leader in product innovation in its industry. Our pavers, retaining walls and masonry materials are a model of beauty, quality and durability. As we strive for continuous improvement, we are constantly engaging in new challenges, products and niches to remain at the forefront of our industry.
- Complete examination of finished product by checking height, shape, color and consistency by applying knowledge of proper company standards as instructed and applicable for in process systems;
- Complete block checks, remove any defective pieces from pallet or board and replace defective pieces with quality pieces. These tasks vary by line and by product and process that the General Labourer is assigned to;
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products;
- Performs other laboring and elemental activities;
- Clean machines and immediate work areas.
- Be able to physically perform the job. This is a physically demanding position. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds (23kg). Manual dexterity, team work, hand-eye co-ordination and a combination of sitting, standing and walking required.
- Manual dexterity;
- Concentration and thoroughness;
- Team spirit and collaboration;
- Experience in manufacturing.
- This position will start in March 2021;
- Competitive salary starting at $17.50/hour with an increase to $18/hour after 3 months;
- You will have career opportunities;
- Full time schedule with the possibility of over time and premiums based on shifts;
- Medical and dental group insurance after 3 months of service;
- On-the-job and Health and Safety training;
- Company uniforms provided.
- Team spirit and dynamism at work;
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.