Customer Order Specialist
- St-Hubert, Québec, Canada
Do you know Techo-Bloc’s precious stones ?
Design aficionados at heart, we believe in style with substance making R&D both a core competency and a passionate pursuit. To that end, we build production facilities of the highest caliber and equip them with the latest technology including our own inventions. We ensure the landscape and masonry products we design and produce are functional, durable, and astonishingly beautiful.
With 8 manufacturing facilities, 30 international patents and over 600 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment. Through exceptional product quality, innovation and a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, we have developed a true passion for helping our partners succeed. As we continue to expand, our team members are always offered opportunities to hone their skills, learn new abilities and pursue projects that excite them.
Under the responsibility of the customer service manager, we are seeking a dedicated customer service representative to join our team of agents and manage all customer ordering inquiries from our licenced distribution centers. In more detail, the representative will have to perform the following tasks:
- Process customer purchase orders received via telephone, email, fax and online ordering, for both Canadian and American markets;
- Follow up with our customers on past due orders that have not been picked up;
- Respond to product availability inquiries from our customers and sales team;
- Recommend alternatives and solutions to our customers based on customer requirements and product availability;
- Coordinate pick up and/or delivery dates with our customers;
- Work with sales and marketing to coordinate the delivery of marketing merchandise to our customers.
- High school diploma or combination of education and equivalent experience;
- Experience working in customer service;
- Excellent bilingualism (French and English), both oral and written;
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX or any other ERP system is an asset;
- Welcoming attitude and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Attention to detail and precision.
Your contribution is very precious to us, just like the stones we produce. Techo-Bloc fosters a culture of innovation where each individual brings a special touch to his field of expertise. The company is growing, your ideas and your talents are required to contribute to the development of the prestigious brand image that Techo-Bloc has developed over the years.
You will have the opportunity to:
- live at the center of a creative movement that cares a lot about your opinion;
- develop your skills and grow;
- have a dynamic job and an evolving career path;
- A very competitive base salary, in addition to benefits and a performance incentive plan;
- We have a stimulating work environment with the latest technology that recognizes and rewards great performance.
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.