Talent acquisition specialist
- Pen Argyl, PA 18072, USA
- Employees can work remotely
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN THE TECHO-BLOC TEAM?
Come Grow with us!
We are seeking creative, dynamic candidates for the Talent Acquisition position for our manufacturing sites in the United States. Techo-bloc offers: Highly Competitive compensation, full benefits programs, and group retirement savings programs.
Techo-Bloc manufactures pavers, retaining walls and masonry products that set industry standards for quality, design and durability. We are a family owned business and foster an environment in which team spirit, employee values, and fairness in all employee matters are emphasized.
Come join our team and make an impact.
We are looking for a talent acquisition specialist to actively contribute to building great teams and transforming our facilities in the United States. You will bring your expertise and passion for sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures in addition to hosting or participating in career events. ...
Ultimately, you will be in a transformative role enabling the company to attract top candidates and create strong talent pipelines for our company's current and future hiring needs
- Hold meetings with managers to develop sourcing and networking strategies to attract high potential candidates;
- Actively seek out passive candidates, knowing how to identify reach out to them, build relationships and be able to help them advance through the recruitment process;
- Identify qualified candidates using technologies, research, relationships and internal networks and create pools of candidates;
- Evaluate candidates in interviews to determine if their profile is suitable for Techo-Bloc and if they have the knowledge, skills and competencies to fill the position;
- Strengthen our employer branding by defining and communicating a company's culture and uniquely tailoring the employee value proposition to a potential candidate’s situation;
- Establish and maintain a personal network of relationships (internal and external) that is used as a source of candidates and recommendations to ensure effective recruitment strategies;
- Stay updated of all talent acquisition trends, using new technologies, and learn about recruiting characteristics in Canada and the United States;
- Associates degree in human resources or another related discipline;
- At least five years of combined experience in a recruitment and corporate department;
- Knowledge and experience acquired in a complex, large professional environment;
- Strong interest in recruitment marketing and analytics that promotes continuous improvement;
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and to meet service level agreements;
- Strong preference for individuals with proven experience in recruiting top-level candidates in a fast-paced work environment;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple requests simultaneously;
- Proactive, motivated and determined person;
- Have proven desire to challenge the status quo;
- Demonstrated aptitude for written and oral communication.
What sets us apart:
An environment at the forefront of the market based on the best technologies. We are a passionate and dynamic team looking to the future and want to continue to build this winning team to enable us to develop new markets.
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.