Field Service Landscape Support Specialist
- Aurora, IL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Techo-Bloc is a successful, entrepreneurial, growth-oriented, and fast-paced company. Techo-Bloc inspires artscapes across North America with innovative design and an exceptional dedication to quality. We lead the hardscape industry in style with substance making R&D both a core competency and a passionate pursuit. To that end, we build teams of the highest caliber to deliver superior products and excellent customer service. We ensure the landscape and masonry products we design, and produce are functional, durable, and astonishingly beautiful.
With 8 manufacturing facilities, 30 international patents and over 650 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment. Through exceptional product quality, innovation and a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, we have developed a true passion for helping our partners succeed. As we continue to expand, our team members are offered opportunities to professionally develop, learn new abilities and pursue projects that excite them.
If you want to work for a company that listens and is dedicated to your progress this may be your next career move!
Under the responsibility of the Client Relations Manager, the Field Service Hardscape Restoration Specialist will be responsible for traveling to customers in a designated regional area and sometimes further in surrounding areas occasionally requiring overnight travel to carry out cleaning operations.
Key responsibilities include: After Sales Service and Merchandising
- Provide hardscape cleaning and minor repair service as assigned
- As assigned respond to merchandising shipments and assembly, repairs and updates as required.
- Using our systems, provide documentation or pictures as required to Customer Service Dispatcher to close projects.
- Keep the Dealer network up to date with marketing collateral: Spec guides, catalogues, updated digital rack,
- Attend all internal and external education training as required for the position.
- Be a brand ambassador ensuring Techo-Bloc’s brand consistency and service excellence.
- Have great customer service skills
- Hold a valid driver's license;
- Have a safe driving record and provide an up-to-date copy;
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs;
- On occasion be able to work on knees for extended periods of time
- Be able to work outdoors;
- Be able to work independently;
- Adopt a safe behavior at work.
- We offer an excellent compensation program;
- Work in a dynamic company;
- Permanent position
- Day time;
- On occasion overnight travel required
- Truck, trailer and work equipment provided;
- Group Insurance.