- Saint-Hubert, QC G0L 3L0, Canada
Headquartered on the South Shore of Montreal, just steps from Quartier Dix30, Techo-Bloc is the leader in product innovation in its industry. Our pavers, retaining walls and masonry materials are a model of beauty, quality and durability. As we strive for continuous improvement, we are constantly engaging in new challenges, products and niches to remain at the forefront of our industry.
Reporting to the R&D Manager and Director of Customer Service and Planning, the Executive Assistant provides high-level support with administrative tasks and related projects. We’re looking for someone who is organized, upbeat, detail-oriented and ready to take on new challenges. Interested in working for a fast-paced and high-growth organization with highly invested management? We’d like to see your CV.
- Proactively provide administrative support to the R&D Manager & Director of Customer Service & Planning;
- Arrange conference calls, video teleconferences; manage calendars;
- Coordinate travel schedules and make necessary reservations;
- Prepare expense reports;
- Prepare correspondences including memos, letters, reports, statistical summaries and minutes;
- Coordinate and schedule internal/external meetings, videoconferencing, boardroom bookings and other related requirements;
- Prepare information for various executive-level presentations and communications;
- Communicate with corporate and regional staff;
- Prepare various communications in both official languages;
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Post-secondary administrative training;
- 2-3 years experience required;
- Previous executive assistance experience in a corporate setting;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- 2-3 years experience preparing and analyzing reports;
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French;
- Proven track record of meeting established deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and/or collaboratively as part of a team;
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from all levels within the company and third parties;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists;
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form;
- Always possess a professional image and demeanor;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
Your contribution is very precious to us, just like the stones we produce.
Techo-Bloc foster a culture of innovation where each individual brings a special
touch to his field of expertise. The company is growing, your ideas and your
talents are required to contribute to the development of the prestigious brand
image that Techo-Bloc has developed over the years.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Live at the center of a creative movement that cares a lot about your opinion;
- Develop your skills and grow;
- Have a dynamic job and an evolving career path;
- Have an interesting remuneration and several benefits as well as a bonus program.