Client Support Coordinator
- Saint-Hubert, Québec, Canada
Build your Career at Techo-Bloc.
Headquartered on the South Shore of Montreal, just steps from Quartier Dix30, Techo-Bloc is the leader in product innovation in its industry. Our pavers, retaining walls and masonry materials are a model of beauty, quality and durability. As we strive for continuous improvement, we are constantly engaging in new challenges, products and niches to remain at the forefront of our industry.
Under the responsibility of the Client Relations & Support Manager, the Client Support Coordinator will provide outstanding customer service and support to our different clients. They will respond to customer concerns as well as dispatch and schedule activities for our merchandising and after-sales response crew and ensure that we provide the highest level of customer care.
- Responding and owning all incoming after-sales and merchandising requests assigned to the After-Sales Team;
- Act as the primary point of contact for external and internal after-sales support requests and provide them with solutions as needed;
- Provide superior homeowner satisfaction and build customer loyalty by providing stability and assurance of servicin;
- Track and coordinate scheduling for our hardscape cleaning maintenance crew;
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the reputation of the company as an after-sales support specialist.
- Excellent client relations and communication skills (customer-oriented attitude);
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Experienced with Microsoft Office;
- Organized and efficient;
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Work well with a team and independently;
- Resourceful, reliable, and takes initiative;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- Bilingual (English and French): strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Willing to learn new coordination/administrative/technological tasks.
Your contribution is very precious to us, just like the stones we produce. Techo-Bloc fosters a culture of innovation where everyone brings a special touch to his/her field of expertise. The company is growing, your ideas and your talents are required to contribute to the development of the prestigious brand image that Techo-Bloc has developed over the years.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Live at the center of a creative movement that cares a lot about your opinion
- Develop your skills and grow
- Have a dynamic job and an evolving career path
- Have competitive compensation and several benefits as well as a bonus program
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.