Electro-Mechanic - Night Shift ($30+/hr)
- Pen Argyl, PA 18072, USA
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN THE TECHO-BLOC TEAM?
We are seeking creative, dynamic candidates for an Electro Mechanical Technician at our growing production facility in Pen Argyl, PA.
Techo-Bloc manufactures pavers, retaining walls and masonry product that set industry standards for quality, design, and durability.
We are a family owned business and foster a positive environment in which team spirit, employee values and fairness in all employee matters are emphasized.
While we thank all candidates for their interest in our company, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Shift: Monday - Friday, 6:00PM - 4:00AM
- Installs, diagnoses, services and repairs electrical equipment.
- Applies knowledge and ability to use hand tools and operate test equipment such as test meters, watt meters, ammeters, voltmeters, meggers or ohmmeters per established procedures.
- Reads and understands wiring diagrams to trace electrical circuits and ensures proper operation per manufacturer's specifications.
- Examines electrical equipment during operating cycles to detect excess vibration, overheating, fluid leaks, and loose, noisy or non-functioning parts.
- Calibrates timers and thermostats and adjusts contact points as indicated.
- Replaces worn or defective parts such as switches, pumps, motors, bearings, transmissions, belts, gears, heating elements and defective wiring.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all PLC cabinets. Ensures proper functioning and completes any preventative measures as needed.
- Orders needed supplies in accordance with department requisition guidelines.
- Maintains work areas and electrical cabinets in a neat and clean manner. Ensures all maintenance supplies are stored in appropriate areas at end of each day.
- Maintains appropriate communication with management to ensure efficient and timely service.
- Completes and submits service documentation each day with the relevant service information.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times and displays exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with fellow employees.
- Determines and explains nature/time and cost of repairs to management in a clear manner to avoid miscommunication.
- Attends and participates in technical meetings as directed.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures paying special attention to health and/or safety procedures.
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Ability to maintain & troubleshoot Hydraulics, Compressors, Pneumatic
- Proficient in use of power tools/ measuring devices
- Must operate and maintain Cranes, aerial Manlifts and Forklifts
- Ability to preform rigging tasks
- Ability to diagnose and change bearings
- Ability to diagnose and correct any issues with the VFD or Profibus controls
- Ability to utilize tools such as a lathe or mill to fabricate parts
- Ability welding (stick or Mig) and oxy-acetylene torch
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Journeymans Card or Master Electricians License a plus.
- Full Benefit package
- Technological tools and a safe workplace
- Work for #1 best innovative landscaping products manufacturer
- Positive work environment with great team atmosphere
Your contribution is very precious to us, just like the stones we produce. Techo-Bloc foster a culture of innovation where each individual brings a special touch to his field of expertise. The company is growing, your ideas and your talents are required to contribute to the development of the prestigious brand image that Techo-Bloc has developed over the years.
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.