Digital Marketing Specialist
- Saint-Hubert, QC G0L 3L0, Canada
Avec son siège social situé sur la Rive-Sud de Montréal, à deux pas du Quartier Dix30, Techo-Bloc est le chef de file de l’innovation en matière de produits dans son secteur d’activités. Nos pavés, nos murs de soutènement et nos matériaux de maçonnerie sont un modèle de beauté, qualité et de durabilité. Comme nous visons l'amélioration constante, nous nous engageons sans cesse dans de nouveaux défis, produits et créneaux afin de rester aux premières loges de notre industrie.
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will: Audit, Strategize, Plan, Coordinate,
Execute, Track and Optimize Techo-Bloc’s digital footprint in collaboration with
the digital director and other members of the digital team.
- Plan and execute strategies to drive online traffic to our websites and other digital corporate assets;
- Develop, plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, remarketing, email and social media campaigns;
- Recommend budget adjustments for digital media mix for campaigns on
- AdWords, Bing and Social Media advertising platforms;
- Evaluate market conditions and benchmark against competitor data;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns,
- Assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and optimize future initiatives based on these insights;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate and optimize end-to-end
- Customer experience across multiple channels and digital customer touch points;
- Track conversion rates and work with the design and programming team to make improvements to UX, UI, design and content;
- Interact with other team members face-to-face, over the phone or email to maintain positive relationships and clear communications;
- Stay up-to-date and experiment with new online & industry trends
Education/ Work Experience/ Language
- University or College Degree in management, Marketing, or a related field;
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience;
- Bilingual, both spoken and written (English and French).
What you need to know:
- SEO (extensive knowledge): Keyword Research, Competition audits, content creation/optimization/distribution, Link building strategies and Tactical implementation;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) -certification preferred;
- Well versed in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords PPC campaigns and managing multiple accounts and campaigns at one time, with Sisplay ads and remarketing features;
- Email Marketing: Experience with email marketing systems, creating mobile friendly email marketing campaigns, funnels, and dashboards, setting up and managing email marketing automations/campaigns;
- Experience in managing social media ads, audiences, remarketing, and insights on: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Houzz, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.;
- Experience with landing page software like Unbounce to manage content and UX for our websites and landing pages;
- Experience in Mobile Advertising;
But most of all, we want you if you have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- The drive to build something incredible and take things to a new level;
- A strategic and analytical mindset with a practical approach
- Ability to work both independently or as part of a team;
- Can succeed in a fast-paced environment while under pressure;
- High level of attention to detail and ability to handle, prioritize multiple
- accounts and multi-task.
Your contribution is very precious to us, just like the stones we produce.
Techo-Bloc foster a culture of innovation where each individual brings a special
touch to his field of expertise. The company is growing, your ideas and your
talents are required to contribute to the development of the prestigious brand
image that Techo-Bloc has developed over the years.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Live at the center of a creative movement that cares a lot about your opinion;
- Develop your skills and grow;
- Have a dynamic job and an evolving career path;
- Have an interesting remuneration and several benefits as well as a bonus program.