Digital Project Manager & Strategist
- Saint-Hubert, QC G0L 3L0, Canada
Avec son siège social situé sur la Rive-Sud de Montréal, à deux pas du Quartier Dix30, Techo-Bloc est le chef de file de l’innovation en matière de produits dans son secteur d’activités. Nos pavés, nos murs de soutènement et nos matériaux de maçonnerie sont un modèle de beauté, qualité et de durabilité. Comme nous visons l'amélioration constante, nous nous engageons sans cesse dans de nouveaux défis, produits et créneaux afin de rester aux premières loges de notre industrie.
For its head office in St-Hubert, Techo-Bloc inc. is seeking a Digital Marketing Project Manager & Strategist that will initiate and follow digital projects, report on planned and current strategies, participate in the development of effective digital marketing strategies, ensure that projects are executed within budget and manage the agencies, resources and steps to bring all digital marketing initiatives to successful fruition. As we expand across Canada and the USA, we need someone with excellent organization skills to help us moving in the right direction.
Ideal candidates for this position should be innovative, and web and multimedia savvy. Ultimately, the Digital Project Manager & Strategist should have a firm grasp of the various digital touch points and drive the team to create and optimize highly effective digital campaigns, tools and initiatives.
- Your highest priority is to make sure that projects are executed on scope, on time and on budget.
- Lead project kickoff meetings to determine the scope of projects and the proper allocation of resources;
- Create project timelines, work-back schedules and delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel (campaign managers, content creators, social media managers, marketing automation experts, etc.) or external resources (freelancers and agencies);
- Manage and update the internal project management system;
- Communicate with project managers from other departments and management to inform them of progress and any problems, blockers, and/or missed deadlines;
- Communicate and analyze digital team daily priorities and workload in terms of project quantity, complexity and deadline to predict and avoid bottlenecks;
- Contribute strategically on how to best keep projects on schedule and identify process improvements;
- Conduct weekly status meetings involving personnel from all relevant departments;
- Complete quality assurance of all digital assets to ensure compliance, proper functionality, accuracy of copy and creative/ux elements;
- Negotiates contracts and manages work and payments of vendors and agencies mandated with digital projects.
- Participate in the elaboration of digital strategies and action plans;
- Understand how every digital initiative impacts the overall strategy and share innovative ideas to bring it further;
- Work in collaboration with the Digital Director, Finance, as well as the digital experts to establish the budget allocations across digital media;
- Key day-to-day digital contact for internal and external clients;
- Create briefs and advise creative (visual and copy) on digital asset creation.
- University or College degree in business administration, marketing or communications;
- Proven track record in managing digital marketing strategies: SEO, SEM, social media, communications, marketing automation, web analytics, etc.;
- Ability to manage several large-scale projects;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in marketing and project management/coordination;
- Project management certification, an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French;
- Strong interrelation skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to analyze and report on Google Analytics information
Your contribution is very precious to us, just like the stones we produce.
Techo-Bloc fosters a culture of innovation where each individual brings a special touch to his field of expertise. The company is growing, your ideas and your talents are required to contribute to the development of the prestigious brand image that Techo-Bloc has developed over the years.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Live at the center of a creative movement that cares a lot about your opinion; develop your skills and grow;
- Have a dynamic job and an evolving career path;
- Have an interesting remuneration and several benefits as well as a bonus program.