Purchaser, Supply Chain - New Grad Opportunity
- Saint-Hubert, QUEBEC, Canada
Headquartered on the south shore of Montreal, Techo-Bloc is the world leader in product innovation in its sector of business. As a premium paving stone manufacturer; we’re driven by innovation, creativity and continuous growth. With 8 industry-renowned manufacturing facilities across Canada and the United-States, 30 international patents, a transporting division and close to 700 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment.
Our team members are always offered opportunities to hone their skills, learn new abilities and pursue projects that excite them. If you value the opportunity to grow, demand nothing but the best from yourself and expect the same from the organization you work for, you belong at Techo-Bloc.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Analyst, the Purchaser will be responsible for creating all purchase orders and sales orders for the Marketing team. We're looking for a bright, talented, organized and ambitious new graduate to join our team and grow steadily within our organization. If you want an opportunity to have a dynamic and evolving career path with ample opportunities for growth, then come join us! We keep growing and so will you.
- Analyze and process purchase orders & sales orders generated by the ERP system and all other requests relating to the needs of the marketing department;
- Ensure that all required documentation is attached to the purchase orders;
- Replenish all sites around USA and Canada;
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams for the movement of items in inventory;
- Ensure compliance of procurement processes with established conditions;
- Provide information and follow-up to internal requisitioners and other stakeholders involved in the purchase order processes;
- Organize the distribution of goods as well as returns for credit;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes;
- Carry out any other related administrative tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Experience with an ERP such as SAP or Microsoft AX (an asset);
- Bilingualism is essential, oral and written (French and English);
- Strong knowledge of MS office tools;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Team spirit;
- Flexible and autonomous.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Live at the center of a creative movement that cares a lot about your opinion;
- Develop your skills and grow;
- Have a dynamic job and an evolving career path;
- We have a stimulating work environment with the latest technology that recognizes and rewards great performance.