Hardscape Cleaning and Maintenance
- Saint-Hubert, Québec, Canada
Did you know Techo-Bloc’s precious stones inspire artscapes?
We believe in style with substance making R&D both a core competency and a passionate pursuit. To that end, we build production facilities of the highest caliber and equip them with the latest technology including our own inventions. We ensure the landscape and masonry products we design and produce are functional, durable, and astonishingly beautiful.
With 8 manufacturing facilities, 30 international patents and over 650 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment. Through exceptional product quality, innovation and a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, we have developed a true passion for helping our partners succeed. As we continue to expand, our team members are always offered opportunities to hone their skills, learn new abilities and pursue projects that excite them.
Under the responsibility of the After Sales Support Manager, the Hardscape Cleaning Specialist will be responsible for traveling to customers in a designated regional area and sometimes further in surrounding areas occasionally requiring overnight travel to carry out cleaning operations.
Key responsibilities include: After Sales Service and Merchandising
- Provide hardscape cleaning and minor repair service as assigned
- As assigned respond to merchandising shipments and assembly, repairs and updates as required.
- Using our systems, provide documentation or pictures as required to Customer Service Dispatcher to close projects.
- Keep the Dealer network up to date with marketing collateral: Spec guides, catalogues, updated digital rack,
- Attend all internal and external education training as required for the position.
- Be a brand ambassador ensuring Techo-Bloc’s brand consistency and service excellence.
- Have great customer service skills
- Hold a valid driver's license;
- Have a safe driving record and provide an up-to-date copy;
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs;
- On occasion be able to work on knees for extended periods of time
- Be able to work outdoors;
- Be able to work independently;
- Adopt a safe behavior at work.
- We offer an excellent compensation program;
- Work in a dynamic company;
- Permanent position
- Day time;
- On occasion overnight travel required
- Truck, trailer and work equipment provided;
- Group Insurance.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.