- Saint-Hubert, QC, Canada
Do you know Techo-Bloc’s precious stones?
Design aficionados at heart, we believe in style with substance making R&D both a core competency and a passionate pursuit. To that end, we build production facilities of the highest caliber and equip them with the latest technology including our own inventions. We ensure the landscape and masonry products we design and produce are functional, durable, and astonishingly beautiful.
With 8 manufacturing facilities, 30 international patents and over 600 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment. Through exceptional product quality, innovation and a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, we have developed a true passion for helping our partners succeed. As we continue to expand, our team members are always offered opportunities to hone their skills, learn new abilities and pursue projects that excite them.
For its head office and under the responsibility of the Corporate Controller, Techo-Bloc is looking to hire a financial analyst who will assist in all that involves the analysis and the management of accounting operations for the entities of the group. The tasks of the financial analyst are grouped into 3 components, analysis, monthly recurring activities, optimization.
- Assist the responsible finance team in the preparation and analysis of divisional financial statements;
- Assist the responsible finance team in the preparation and monitoring of the annual budget versus current results;
- Analyze various accounting transactions on a monthly basis;
- Provide support to the finance team in the follow-up and reconciliation of the fixed assets module;
- Participate actively in the end-of-month and end-of-year process;
- Participate in various analysis as well as required special mandates:
- Profitability and feasibility analysis
- Create new reports or KPIs
- Assist the finance team in implementing new solutions that improve operational efficiency:
- Automation of accounts payable
- Automation of repository applications
- Bachelor's degree in administration, accounting option;
- Hold an accounting title (Or in progress - Candidate to the profession);
- 0-2 years of experience in accounting, (in a corporation, an asset);
- Experience in the manufacturing field (an asset);
- Bilingual, verbal and written;
- Having worked with an ERP (an asset);
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent analytical ability;
- Great sense of organization;
- Strong on respecting deadlines;
- Ability to work in a team.
We offer an excellent compensation program
Competitive base salary; Bonus program; Group insurance.
Dynamic working environment
Work for the # 1 manufacturer in landscaping product innovation
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.