Business Intelligence Analyst - Data Architect, ETL
- Saint-Hubert, Québec, Canada
Do you know Techo-Bloc’s precious stones?
We’re landscape design aficionados that believe in style with substance. Our mission is simple: design and manufacture a high-quality product that brings fashion, décor and design to outdoor spaces.
With 8 manufacturing facilities, 30 international patents and over 600 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment. Through exceptional product quality, innovation and a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, we have developed a true passion for helping our partners succeed. As we continue to expand, our team members are always offered opportunities to hone their skills, learn new abilities and pursue projects that excite them.
With headquarters located on the south shore of Montreal, Techo-Bloc is a product innovation world leader in its industry. Our pavers, retaining walls and masonry materials are a model of beauty, quality and durability. As we strive for continuous improvement, we are continually committed in new challenges, developing niche products to remain at the forefront of our industry.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be a key member in the development, maintenance and analysis of organizational data. The incumbent will model and integrate analytical solutions for all the organization’s departments using structured and un-structured data. The BI Analyst will be responsible of delivering and presenting data analysis through reporting. dashboards and key performance indicators. As a catalyst for continuous improvement initiatives, the Business Intelligence Analyst will participate in Process improvement throughout the company.
- Implement solutions and best practices to ETL problems and challenges
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions.
- Administer the data visualization platform including security roles, publishing new content and maintaining existing content.
- Support activities relating to end user training, production implementation, transfer of responsibilities to operations, and on-going support of the business intelligence components and solutions
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives that are derived from reporting and analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Mathematics, business administration or related fields
- Minimum of five to ten years of relevant experience, including three in business intelligence
- Bilingualism mandatory, English and French
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of ETL methodology and design
- Knowledge of Jet Data Manager, an asset;
- Proficient in SQL and understand entity relationship diagrams.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Microsoft dynamics AX an asset)
- Hands on experience with data visualizing software (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure
Your contribution is very precious to us, just like the stones we produce. Techo-Bloc foster a culture of innovation where each individual brings a special touch to his field of expertise. The company is growing, your ideas and your talents are required to contribute to the development of the prestigious brand image that Techo-Bloc has developed over the years.
You will have the opportunity to:
- live at the center of a creative movement that cares a lot about your opinion;
- develop your skills and grow;
- have a dynamic job and an evolving career path;
- have an interesting remuneration and several benefits as well as a bonus program.
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.