Specifier and Commercial Sales Representative - Chicago
- Chicago, IL, USA
An entrepreneurial, growth-oriented and fast-paced culture drives Techo-Bloc’s success! Each new sales hire is formally evaluated using leading personal assessment tools to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. The company’s hefty budget for organizational and development initiatives help support the rep once they have started. Techo-Bloc offers formal sales training and boasts the industry’s most extensive video library for continued self-pace education. Custom ERP and CRM architecture enables streamlined prospecting, full visibility and manageability of your pipeline and on-the-go paperless proposals, so you can close deals with Techo-Bloc clients.
If you are interested in joining a company that listens, encourages, motivates and excites than Techo-Bloc may be your next career move.
Design aficionados at heart, we believe in style with substance making R&D both a core competency and a passionate pursuit. To that end, we build production facilities of the highest caliber and equip them with the latest technology including our own inventions. We ensure the landscape and masonry products we design and produce are functional, durable, and astonishingly beautiful.
With 8 manufacturing facilities, 30 international patents and over 600 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment. Through exceptional product quality, innovation and a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, we have developed a true passion for helping our partners succeed. As we continue to expand, our team members are always offered opportunities to hone their skills, learn new abilities and pursue projects that excite them.
Under the responsibility of the Specifier Sales Manager, Techo-Bloc is looking to add a Commercial Specifier Sales Representative for the Chicagoland territory to the team in order to pursue the development of its clients in the field of projects Industrial, Commercial and Institutional landscaping. The candidate must maintain strong business ties with all business partners. He will be on the lookout for the growth opportunities of the assigned territory and will offer its customers the products that meet the needs.
In this position you will:
• live at the center of a creative movement that cares a lot about your opinion;
• develop your skills and grow;
• have a dynamic job and an evolving career path;
• have competitive remuneration and several benefits as well as a bonus program.
• Bachelor of Administration (relevant experience may be considered);
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in B2B sales;
• Strong skill set to deal with engineering and architect offices, municipalities, real estate developers etc.
• Excellent negotiation skills;
• Capacity to manager thorough process;
• Teamwork and interpersonal skills;
• Autonomy, proactivity, organization, and problem solving;
• Proficiency in computer tools (Microsoft Office suite) and CRM;
• Valid driver's license and excellent driving record.
• Available to travel more than 75% of the time in the assigned territory or to the Head Office.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.