Quality Assurance Technician
- Saint-Hubert, Québec, ca
Do you know Techo-Bloc’s precious stones ?
Design aficionados at heart, we believe in style with substance making R&D both a core competency and a passionate pursuit. To that end, we build production facilities of the highest caliber and equip them with the latest technology including our own inventions. We ensure the landscape and masonry products we design and produce are functional, durable, and astonishingly beautiful.
With 8 manufacturing facilities, 30 international patents and over 600 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment. Through exceptional product quality, innovation and a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, we have developed a true passion for helping our partners succeed. As we continue to expand, our team members are always offered opportunities to hone their skills, learn new abilities and pursue projects that excite them.
Reporting to the quality assurance manager, the technician ensures constant monitoring of the quality of our products. He will also be highly involved in the development, implementation and monitoring of the various quality processes. He will also be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure an active presence on the production sites;
- Know the quality system in place and maintain the quality system;
- Apply quality assurance procedures at all levels of the production line;
- Audit manufacturing processes on a regular basis, analyze results and make necessary recommendations;
- Use measuring equipment and laboratory equipment;
- Ensure that measuring equipment and devices are calibrated and compliant;
- Participate in the optimization and processes’ continuous improvement;
- Develop and complete various reports related to quality activities, ensuring compilation in the computer system and transmission of results;
- Participate in the development and updating of technical documents;
- Collaborate in the implementation and follow-up of control plans of the different processes;
- Achieve quality objectives;
- Ensure effective treatment of non-conformities, from the identification of causes to the deployment of corrective actions;
- Solve various issues and provide technical support to both internal and external clients;
- Perform any other related tasks assigned.
- DEC / AEC in civil engineering;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in quality control in a manufacturing area;
- Experience in the concrete industry will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of a quality management system;
- Skills in statistical analysis;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English (bilingualism);
- Ability to write technical reports;
- Synthesis and analytical skills;
- Ability to manage projects with rigor;
- Flexibility, adaptability and judgment;
- Autonomy, proactivity, organization and problem solving;
- Proficiency in computerized management tools (ERP) and the Microsoft Office suite.
* The incumbent will have to travel frequently to our St-Hubert offices.
Your contribution is very precious to us, just like the stones we produce. Techo-Bloc foster a culture of innovation where each individual brings a special touch to his field of expertise. The company is growing, your ideas and your talents are required to contribute to the development of the prestigious brand image that Techo-Bloc has developed over the years.
You will have the opportunity to:
- live at the center of a creative movement that cares a lot about your opinion;
- develop your skills and grow;
- have a dynamic job and an evolving career path;
- have an interesting remuneration and several benefits as well as a bonus program.
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted