Industrial Mechanic 3rd Shift
- Douglassville, PA 19518, USA
Do you know Techo-Bloc’s precious stones?
Design aficionados at heart, we believe in style with substance making R&D both a core competency and a passionate pursuit. To that end, we build production facilities of the highest caliber and equip them with the latest technology including our own inventions. We ensure the landscape and masonry products we design and produce are functional, durable, and astonishingly beautiful.
With 8 manufacturing facilities, 30 international patents and over 600 employees, we operate in an exciting and dynamic environment. Through exceptional product quality, innovation and a thorough understanding of our clients’ businesses, we have developed a true passion for helping our partners succeed. As we continue to expand, our team members are always offered opportunities to hone their skills, learn new abilities and pursue projects that excite them.
- Ability to maintain & troubleshoot Hydraulics, Compressors, Pneumatics
- Experience with welding (stick, Mig, or Tig) and oxy-acetylene torch
- Ability to work on and diagnose issues with Hydraulics, Compressors and Pneumatics
- Proficient in use of power tools/ measuring devices
- Must operate and maintain Cranes, aerial Manlifts and Forklifts
- Basic to Intermediate Electrical skills or certificate from technical training classes and/or institution;
- Basic to Intermediate computer skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience with precision alignment – drive trains, conveyors, and machine frame;
- Able to test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes;
- Intermediate to Advanced Electrical skills or certificate from technical training classes and/or institution.
- Operate product line machinery and equipment in a safe and efficient manner while following schedule
- Collaborate with maintenance department to determine repair needs and optimal repair time
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Ensure troubleshooting of machinery and equipment change-overs if necessary
- Clean and maintain work area
- Verify equipment to ensure its proper functioning and to detect potential problems before they occur
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Optimize machine performance, efficiency and productivity in order to meet targets
- Maintain safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
- General computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Have the knowledge, skill, and ability to operate machinery
- Mechanical and logical aptitudes
- Thorough knowledge of instruction manual
- Manual dexterity
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally lift, push, pull and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Regularly required to stand, walk and use hands.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms talk or hear and smell.
- Occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. stand and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, knee crouch or crawl.
Your contribution is very precious to us, just like the stones we produce. Techo-Bloc foster a culture of innovation where everyone brings a special touch to his field of expertise. The company is growing, your ideas and your talents are required to contribute to the development of the prestigious brand image that Techo-Bloc has developed over the years.
You will have the opportunity to:
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.