Restaurant Traniee Duty Manager
- Auckland, New Zealand
Our client is a multinational chain with 7 stores in New Zealand and looking for a trainee Duty Manager for their Auckland Restaurants
Their mission is to provide full service restaurant, which is value for money with the best level of guest satisfaction. Currently they operate round the clock 24 hours and looking for shift duty manager for various shifts
This opportunity offers the candidate the option to be trained up to a Full Managers role through a fully paid trainee-ship.
Your key duties will include the following:
• Manage and oversee the restaurant operations on a daily basis
• Implement the unique sequence of service for the Restaurant;
• Ensure team members provide a superior service and create memorable experiences for guests responding to requests, enquiries and complaints.
• Liaise with the Kitchen Team on a daily basis to ensure the food program is being delivered as per expectation.
• Analyse and control expenditures; including labour and beverage costs to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Provide effective leadership to the team to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
• Maintain knowledge of restaurant products, services, policies and procedures.
• Work closely with all other departments to maximise experience and profitability within the food and beverage offering at the restaurant
Applicant must have:
- Duty manager and General Manager licence [Not necessary for the right candidate}
Ideal Applicants will be:
• Highly Experienced in managing staff in a cafe/ restaurant
• Professional, reliable, trustworthy, mature, organised, clear communicator, an excellent role model, creative
• Able to provide a positive dining experience for all customers, with a high standard of service, safety, food handling standards, positive energy and creative flair
If you feel that you are suited to be part of a team and are currently living in New Zealand and can relocate to Auckland, please submit your CV
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
• How many years’ experience do you have in a similar role?
• When are you available to start?
• What days are you available to work?
• What is your expected hourly rate?