Distribution and Release Specialist
- Lagos, Nigeria
At Talent Sqr (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them-- we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are seeking a Distribution and Release Specialist to manage the distribution of our clients music catalog. The successful candidate will work closely with teams across the Company’s marketing, digital and A&R departments to ensure that release plans are executed on time and with a high degree of quality.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent personal organization skills and an enthusiasm for the media and entertainment industry in Nigeria and internationally. The successful candidate will be a “builder” with the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and growing Company.
• Upload songs and videos to all the key digital platforms (YouTube, Soundcloud, Boom play, AudioMack, etc.)
• Manage artist’s pages on distribution platforms
• Manage communications with distribution platforms
• Manage copyright issue claims on these platforms with the assistance of the legal team
• Stay up to date on industry best practices related to distributed content
• Develop and maintain relationships with key individuals at distribution platforms
• Develop creative strategies to maximize artist’s success on these digital platforms
• Use platform analytics tools to insight for artist and the label
• Assist the Social Media Manager in preparing and uploading video content for specific social media platforms
• Assist the finance team in preparing platform-by-platform reports
• Excellent working knowledge of software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Outstanding attention to details and organization skills
• Excellent interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
Relevant years of experience
A university degree
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple streams of work
This is a Full-time position
Salary is N100,000 - N150,000