Booking and Logistics Assistant
- Lagos, Nigeria
At Talent Sqr (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them-- we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are seeking a Booking and Logistics Assistant to handle our clients booking requests, travel arrangements, and transportation needs. They will work closely with the A&R, Partnerships and Management teams to plan and execute seamless business and promotional trips, as well as the timely handling of booking requests for our roster of staff
Our ideal candidate will have excellent personal organization skills, strong business acumen and an enthusiasm for the media and entertainment industry in Nigeria and internationally. A successful candidate will be a “builder” with the ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and growing company.
A successful Booking and Logistics Manager will:
• Develop strategic policies and programs for corporate travel
• Handle and oversee all travel arrangements (air, lodgings, etc.) and operations
• Handle and oversee all travel arrangements in Lagos (cars, security, etc.)
• Manage incoming booking requests for artist appearances and shows
• Liaise with bookings clients and work with Events Manager to ensure seamlessly executed events with a high level of client satisfaction
• Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers
• Provide advice on travel documents, insurance, import/export regulations, etc.
• Proven experience as a corporate travel manager
• Knowledge of international travel regulations, customs, and currencies
• Knowledge of T&E reporting and processing
• Working knowledge of MS Office and CTM/GDS solutions
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
• Well-organized and reliable
• An analytical mind with strong business acumen
• Customer-oriented approach
This is a Full-time position
Salary is N100,000