Senior Project Manager
- Lagos, Nigeria
At Talent Sqr (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them-- we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for leading teams to deliver the project(s) that span across one or more business units. Manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to stage gate quality and control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
The Senior Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
- General management skills.
- Business and financial analysis skill.
- Integrity, respect, honesty, and trustworthiness.
- High level of professionalism.
- Self-disciplined, and able to self-manage and set goals
- Efficient Team leader and Team player
- HR management on an intermediate level (understanding of legislation and procedures)
- Presentation and meeting facilitation skill.
- Negotiation and conflict management skill.
- Report writing and document management.
- Abreast with the latest project management knowledge and thinking.
- Knowledge of business integration.
- Minimum experience of 4 years
- Communication and Stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of Contracts Management.
- Knowledge of project management systems and tools.
- Knowledge of scheduling
- Excellent MS Office skills
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university
- A masters degree will be an added advantage
- creation of projects charters, scope documents, risk assessments, and budgets.
- Develop work plans, schedules, project estimates, resources plans, and status reports.
- Identifying and anticipating risks and issues. Facilitate resolution, mitigation, and appropriate escalation.
- In control of the management of project risk and change management.
- Assess inter-project dependencies and gauge the financial impact and risk of the project.
- Ensure project quality standards are adhered to during project executive and delivery.
- Provide Performance feedback for project team members.
- Measuring and reporting of value achieved and business benefits realized through projects.
- Establishing and manageing relationships between the business and IT to ensure adequate interaction between the two areas.
- Lead the identification and capturing of business demand including analysis and prioritization of business requirements.
- Coordinate project communication between the technology and business communities.
This is a 2-year contract with the possibility of full-time employment with the organization based on performance.
Salary is N220,000 - N270,000