Junior Project Manager (IT)
- Lagos, Nigeria
At Talent Sqr (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them-- we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are looking for a management-support associate who will be responsible for the company’s project administration and support. Under the supervision of the program manager or project director, they would manage the achievement of project tasks along with monitoring adherence to continuous project administration procedure standards.
He or she must have excellent management knowledge to organize the entire group and as well as the customers and stakeholders.
- General management skills.
- Business and financial analysis skill.
- Integrity, respect, honesty, and trustworthiness.
- High level of professionalism.
- Self-disciplined, team player and able to self-manage and set goals
- HR management on a basic level (understanding of legislation and procedures)
- Presentation and meeting facilitation skill.
- Negotiation and conflict management skill.
- Report writing and document management.
- Abreast with the latest project management knowledge and thinking.
- Knowledge of business integration.
- Minimum experience of 2 years
- Communication and Stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of Contracts Management.
- Knowledge of project management systems and tools.
- Knowledge of scheduling
- Excellent MS Office skills
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university
- Assist with the creation of projects charters, scope documents, risk assessments, and budgets.
- Assist in developing work plans, schedules, project estimates, resources plans, and status reports.
- Assist with identifying and anticipating risks and issues. Facilitate resolution, mitigation, and appropriate escalation.
- Contribute to the management of project risk and change management.
- Assist with assessing inter-project dependencies and gauge the financial impact and risk of the project.
- Ensure project quality standards are adhered to during project executive and delivery.
- Provide Performance feedback for project team members.
- Assist with measuring and reporting of value achieved and business benefits realized through projects.
- Establish and manage relationships between the business and IT to ensure adequate interaction between the two areas.
- Lead the identification and capturing of business demand including analysis and prioritization of business requirements.
- Coordinate project communication between the technology and business communities.
This is a 2-year contract with the possibility of full-time employment with the organization based on performance.
Salary is N150,000 - N200,000