Senior Manager, Sales & Business Development
- Lagos, Nigeria
At TALENTSQR (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them-- we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
Our client is a distributed utility providing energy reliability to SMEs and economic clusters in an emerging market with flexible acquisition options including energy Subscription (ES) based on a monthly fixed fee, consumer-financed Lease to Own (LO) with monthly installment or an Outright Sales (OS) option. If you are excited to be part of the solution to Africa's energy crisis starting with Nigeria, our client would be happy to have you on board.
- Acquiring customers, closing sales, exceeding sales target across target verticals.
- Own high performing Route to market strategies to continually onboard customers.
- Prepare tender, quotes, respond to RFP, negotiate and onboard C&I customers.
- Provide technical and commercial leadership during pre-sales, sales and after-sales support for tenders, corporate customers & channel partners.
- Educating customers on energy reliability, energy efficiency & value added.
- Establish new businesses and increase market share with all-in-one solar solutions.
- Acquire blue chip customers, develop new distributors and channel partners.
- Minimum 5yrs sales, business & market development experience as Customer Solution or Account Manager with multinational OEM, Software, Telecom or Tech.
- Identify key players in the target verticals, prioritize real opportunities, build a relationship with decision makers for volume, long term business.
- Opportunity/lead generation through independent activities not limited to business networking, account profiling, new media, thought leadership & cold call.
- Good understanding of Off-grid DC/AC-Coupled & grid-connected PV systems.
- Technical sales experience with multinational OEM, rep or distributor.
- Ability to engage in intelligent, intense, energy & power conversations.
- Excellent communication, customer facing, presentation & reporting skills.
- Minimum of Bachelor, Master Degree & International work/ study experience is a plus.
This is a permanent position with an attractive and competitive renumeration.