Partnership & Account Executive (Media & Entertainment)
- Lekki, Nigeria
At talentsqr (RC 1453480), we are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them - we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client's understand how people are important to their business performance.
TALENTSQR is seeking a Partnership & Account Executive (Media & Entertainment) to deliver new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with clients, as well as conducting research to identify new markets and opportunities for partnership in Nigeria and internationally.
NOTE: This is a Business Development Role.
The Partnership & Account Executive will be expected to be an experienced business development professional who has a passion and track record for developing strong relationships with existing and potential corporate partners.
Our ideal candidate has experience in business development and the ability to coordinate teams to execute according to a plan. They will have excellent communication skills, a passion for developing creative partnership strategies, and familiarity with the media and entertainment space in Nigeria and internationally. He/she will use data and performance metrics to improve continuous while seeking new methods and systems for effective client partnerships.
The work is very competitive and the potential candidate will work with some of the leading names in entertainment and music. Experience is as important as qualifications and our Account Executive will be someone who can demonstrate a good record of success in marketing and sales.
- Build effective working rhythm with COO and partnerships team
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present us to potential clients using tailored, creative and effective sales strategies
- Research and on-board client relationship management system for tracking
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report to the COO on weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales results and propose solutions to consistently meet and exceed targets
- Identify opportunities to expand the business, including through partnerships, mergers and new markets
- Analyze sales, marketing, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth
- Develop accurate and consistent bids with the help of relevant departments
- Maintain sustainable and productive relationships with existing clients
- Manage daily operations, contract negotiations and production planning
- Assess risks involved with new initiatives, ensure deadlines are met and be ready to handle unexpected situations
By end of Y1, a successful Account Executive will continue to do all of the above, as
- Have Identified various client needs and suggest new and creative partnerships
- Identified bottlenecks and developed internal processes to ensure a consistently excellent working relationships with clients
- Built long-term trusting relationships with various clients
- Proven work experience in business development
- Track records of working with and achieving sales quotas
- Experience using CRM software(s) to work through buidling a sustainable and strategic pipeline of clients
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to create and deliver engaging and compelling presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
This is a permanent position with competitive pay