Production Support / Application support
- Toronto, Canada
System Canada resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Visit us at: http://www.SystemCanada.com
System Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Primary skills: Production Support / Application support . SQL , Unix
a. Ability to write DB scripts , sql scripts etc
b. Java Scripting
c. Knowledge of Netezza , Datasynaps , Gem fire is an added advantage
1. Excellent communication skills - the associate being the main contact
for production escalations, communicating with offshore members, business
partners and other stakeholders.
2. Determining root cause and then delegating to correct resource(s) for
3. Takes ownership and will follow up until resolution to deliver such
4 Provide consultation and design input for user requirements, functional
specifications, data analysis, and testing strategies
5. Plan and coordinate promotions during parallel and user acceptance
6. Ability to work in shifts and do extended support in case of any
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.