Technical Specialist ( WINDOWS )
- Toronto, Canada
System Canada resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Visit us at: http://www.SystemCanada.com
System Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Position : Technical Specialist (WINDOWS)
Job Description :
1. Candidates for one of the positions should have at least 5 years of experience in administering Windows systems. Administration of Linux systems a plus
2. Should have a good understanding of the application design - hosting architecture, DB, Web Servers, Application servers etc
3. Should have experience working on applications servers – IIS. Websphere ( a plus)
4. Candidates should have good exposure to detailed planning for infrastructure (systems) related activities for implementations and other maintenance activities.
5. Should have the experience of working with multiple stakeholders. Should display good negotiation skills.
6. Should be very independent and resourceful. Should be capable of planning and taking executing the plans to completion with little dependency.
7. Should be able to plan, coordinate, facilitate with the different teams and team members to successfully execute the plans.
8. MAY require to provide occasional support during off working hours.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.