- Montreal, Canada
System Canada resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Visit us at: http://www.SystemCanada.com
System Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Role: Bigdata Developer
Location: Montreal, QC
Hire Type : Fulltime / Permanent / Contract
· Strong java knowledge
· Experience with real time “stream processors” (Spark, Storm, Samza, or similar)
· Experience with Kafka message broker
· Experience with relational databases
· Experience developing in Linux environments
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong problem solving skills
Nice to have skills
· Knowledge of Perl/Python
· Knowledge of semantic technologies (RDF, triple stores, OWL)
· Knowledge of Marklogic
· Knowledge of Scala
· Experience with Hadoop and related technologies (hive, pig, etc.)
· Experience with business intelligence concepts and tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.