Asp.net Developer ( Permanent Role )
- Toronto, Canada
System Canada resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Visit us at: http://www.SystemCanada.com
System Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
- More than 5 years experience in Microsoft technologies - .NET 4.0/4.5, C#/VB.Net, ASP.NET , MVC or Model-view-controller (3.0 and higher) & WCF
- More than 5 years experience in SQL Server working with stored procedures, SSIS and SQL Reporting Services
- Capable of working in an Agile setting-ability to manage multiple priorities; ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Knowledgeable of Design Patterns and unit testing
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle.
- Proactive team player with a *can-do* attitude.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Analytical problem solving skills. Attention to detail and thoroughness a must. Willing to automate existing manual tasks performed by the business users. Will also be called upon to generate ad hoc reports and create & submit scripts for any data changes with quick turnaround times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.