Java Developer ( Permanent Role )
- Toronto, Canada
System Canada resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Visit us at: http://www.SystemCanada.com
System Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Java / J2EE Technology.
- Extensive experience in WebSphere Application server 7.0 & up (8.0, 8.5)
- Having Good knowledge of Struts 2, Hibernate Frame work.
- Having Good knowledge in the Back-End tools MySQL and Oracle
- Having Good knowledge of PL/SQL programming.
- Having Good knowledge of MVC1 & MVC2 Architecture and Java Design Patterns.
- A team player with the ability to complete projects within the assigned quality & time parameters.
- Willingness to work in a highly dynamic environment and ready to take up challenges.
- Outstanding problem solving, strategic thinking and data analysis skills, strong focus on teamwork and achieving team goals, result oriented, fast learner.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.