Netezza / Gemfire Consultant (Permanent Position)
- Toronto, ON, CA, Toronto, Canada
System Canada resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Visit us at: http://www.SystemCanada.com
System Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
1. Strong experience in netezza and Gemfire. Knowledge of data synapse would be an added advantage
2. Analyze Gemfire schema and Netezza instance tables for Security, Credit lines and Deal info.
3. Expertise in performance tuning of SQL and ETL code and writing efficient and complex queries on huge volumes of data
4. Excellent development experience in creating stored procedures, PL/SQL packages, triggers, functions, cursor management and exception handling
5. Excellent experience in loading data between netezza tables using NZSQL utility
6. Data Model update in Netezza and Gemfire for new changes
7. Designed and proposed Autosys job scheduling
8. Conducting technical design session with architecture group
9. Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills. Team Player with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the development process
10. Excellent ability to work independently as well as in a team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.